- It actually works Review by TxGirl
My dog has a tendency to have buildup on her teeth. She's had a couple of cleanings in the past. But she is elderly now, so I don't want to put her through another teeth cleaning. I started using PetzLife about 5 weeks ago. My dogs' front teeth are now almost completely free of tartar and her back teeth have improved immensely and are well on their way to being tartar free.
I will say that it took a few weeks to really notice a change, but then the change came very rapidly! So don't get discouraged if you don't see results right away!
I will be using PetzLife for the rest of my dog's (hopefully very long) life! (Posted on 1/25/13)
- Thank you! Review by South Paw
- Works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't thank you enough! (Posted on 12/13/12)
- Very pleasantly surprised! Review by Mary D
- OMG, this stuff actually works! I am SO happy! and so are the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Posted on 12/13/12)
- Finally something that works!! Review by Marlie
- My dachshund mixed companion has the worst teeth I've ever seen. Ive tried countless products since I refuse to go get a vet cleaning. I've been using this spray for about a month now and so far so good! I'm definetly very happy with the results so far. She has alot of tartar build up so it's going to take a wee bit, but I can already tell its doing it's job. I'm super happy with this product and my best friend, Marlie, loves it too! :) (Posted on 5/29/12)
- Will never put my dog under again! Review by Bjmedd
- My mini dachshund is 7 years old and has had two vet cleanings and one horrendous spine surgery. Her teeth were bad again and I really kept putting off taking her to the vet for another 300.00 dental procedure. I've had the salmon gel for a while, but it never seemed to make much of a difference, so I had VERY little confidence that this spray would do much more. After reading more reviews, I thought it couldn't hurt to try. As with many others, I truly wish I had taken photos of before. Within a week, the difference is amazing. We have a ways to go, but I'm confident that my dogs teeth will be white again and I'll never put her under again! Don't hesitate to purchase this product. By the way.., I NEVER write reviews, but was so excited by this, I've told everyone I know that has a dog. (Posted on 3/29/12)
- easy to used Review by anjum4232000
- It actually works. It is easy to use and my dogs don't mind the application. It is definitely a less invasive means of cleaning your pet's teeth than by a Veteranarian cleaning--No anesthesia require (Posted on 10/17/11)
- The money is totally worth it Review by awiexp
I work at a chain pet store and I've had my eye on the PetzLife Oral Gel. It's so expensive but Sammy's teeth are so horrible and I know tartar and plaque can affect a dog's organ in the long run. So, I spent the $30 and bought it.
I started using it TWO days ago and I'm already seeing results!! Despite the cost, and for your dog's sake, the money is totally worth it! (Posted on 10/17/11)
- FANTASTIC !!! Review by Da Bolts
- Great product...Saw change in my dogs breath in a few treatments...Less plaque within a week... (Posted on 10/3/11)
- Pup from America's Got Talent and The Tonight Show Review by Pup
I went on America's Got Talent in Hollywood August 2010 with dirty teeth, very embarrassing. Check out my video on youtube search America's Got Talent Pup. Then check out the video of me on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno after use of PetZlife. My teeth are now sparkling white. Search: Thrill Bill Jay Leno Dog.
Paw'some product!!! 5 paws way up!!! -Pup (Posted on 8/23/11)
- Awesome product! Review by Helen in Fyvl, NY
- This stuff is great and so easy to use. The dogs like it and it is no trouble to spray onto their teeth. Stains disappear and my dogs have teeth that are pearly white. (Posted on 6/12/11)